Due to the nature of the health care industry and managed care, providers must find ways to become more profitable. The success of your organization depends on consistent review of your systems. MRS certified coding and revenue cycle experts will optimize your cash flow, reduce claim rejections, and minimize your overhead.
Medical Receivables Solutions is motivated to quickly convert receivables to cash. With customized programs and reporting designed to meet your goals, we effectively maximize recovery, improve quality, productivity, and increase profitability. MRS offers a full range of medical coding, billing and third party claims follow-up services tailored to each client's individual needs:
- Staff Solutions - Whether you expect to fill critical positions within days, weeks or months, MRS is the answer. Our years of business office and hospital experience means we can efficiently maintain and improve the performance of your agency's department by placing staff on-site while you oversee your day-to-day tasks. Our Employee Retention is 98%.
- Resolution of Outstanding A/R - If your too busy to work your denials or short staffed, let us resolve those old accounts, we can assist with your early-out insurance collections too. The billing and collections team of MRS will clean up your open account receivables over 45 days old. We will ensure all claims are follow-up for prompt reimbursement by payer (government, commercial, and managed care) worked from high balance to age specific accounts. This complete service may be performed on-site or at ours to help in your collection efforts, eliminating some high costs of travel depending on your specific needs. MRS don't stop until your money is recovered!
- Reimbursement Consulting and Training - MRS are available to train your staff on the most recent reimbursement, coding education, and HIPPA rules managed for goal setting and progress with supporting documentation requirements for Medicare and Commercial payers.
- Claims Tracking and Insurance Verification - Consistent, thorough, detailed follow-up is performed by our billing and collections specialists, each dealing with select specific insurance carriers. MRS have established many payor relationships by phone or on-line to reduce costs and time with verifying patient insurance or other health insurance coverage (OHI) to increase RVUs. This process aids the billing cycle in processing clean claims with up to date information.
- Coding and Auditing - MRS Certified Professional Coders have the knowledge and training to extract, analyze, and code all patient encounters to facilitate maximum reimbursement for your hospital, practice, clinic, or ambulatory surgery facility for services rendered. They translate data using one or more of the standardized coding systems such as E&M, CPT-4, ICD-9CM, ICD-10 and convert treatment information data into codes that prove that systems were justified and necessary. We provide coding, audit, analysis, and project plans to the minute. MRS maintain a staff of only Credentialed/Certified and experienced coders holding the credentials from America Health Information Management Association - AHIMA and/or American Academy of Professional Coders - AAPC, (CCS, CCS-P, CPC, CPC-P, and CPC-H).
- Rebilling Services - MRS work in your medical billing program by VPN or On-site. Whether a claim was not coded correctly, missing information was not accurately keyed, or the patients demographics not up to date, in which one or more incidents resulted in a denied or rejected claim. Our experience team of medical billers will perform the leg work and implement any changes by resubmitting a new or corrected claim by e-bill or cascade to paper.
- Medical Transcription - MRS transcriptionist work remote or on-site, are certified with a minimum of 3 years applied working knowledge and experience in a hospital, clinic or doctors' office. Some of the documents transcribed may include: radiology, operative, consultation, procedure, discharge, and autopsy reports. In addition MRS medical transcriptionist dictate procedure notes, diagnostic imaging studies, and physician/referral letters. We offer a standard 24 hour TAT and 2-4 hour stat and urgent need TAT.
- Denial Management and Appeals - Aggressively pursue the recovery of receivables from slow payors who have wrongly denied claims, underpaid claims, or never received claims. MRS will appeal every denial and analyze your payor contracts, after all the foundation begins with a successful denials management tracking system.
MRS is committed to providing excellent customer service. We will take the burden of insurance processing and replace it with improved cash flow providing more time for patient care. Don't let your A/R age before it is sent to the payers. Be proactive, let MRS assist you today!